Pages

20.10.06

Some new scrapbook pages

Here are a few new scrapbook pages that I have recently finished. I really enjoyed making the one with Jim and I. The one below is of the 3 different 5th Wheel Trailers that we have had, including the one we currently have. I had been thinking of doing this page for quite a while and finally got it finished.
We will be leaving here from Kelowna on Friday Oct 27, and heading out for the start of our 5 month holiday and our first overnight stop will be in Ferndale, Washington. We will be staying at AA RV Park, where we met the owners, Darryl and Sally last year at Pismo Beach, California. Jeremy and Julie will be meeting us there of Saturday, and from there we will just travel south towards warmer weather.

I will be sending this address on, so if you are interested in our journey south, you can catch up with us at anytime and see what we have been up to.
Keep safe,
Dagmar

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: