Pages

18.11.06

The (picture perfect) Girls

This is for another Ali Edwards Challange, about "Your Scrapbooking Style". As we travel along I take alot of photos of our "girls" Cookie and Pebbles. They are very patient with all the photos I take, and as long as they get treats, that's all they ask in return. I changed these ones to B&W, first time I have done that, and the little Cannon Selphy printer I take along on our travels works just great.
My style is evoling as I take courses, read magazines, and follow what my favorite Scrapbookers's like Ali are creating. It is really easy to get creative if you keep your eyes, heart and mind open to what you see around you. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this layout with your dogs. thanks for sharing it. the colors are great