Pages

18.2.07

Hearts & Little Books....


Fun day yesterday, making "little books." A creative way to spend a few hours. The heart shaped rocks were found in Quartzsite. Az last week on a trip there with Evelyne and Richard. They have a huge rock and gem show mid Jan to Feb., where there are literally 1000's of RV's camped, or boondocked in and around Quartzsite. It is quite amazing. Anyways, found these rocks, will make gifts as great paperweights and the books, well who knows in whose hands they will end up in.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

camport said...

Oh, my goodness, I love the minibooks!! I've got to start doing more minibooks, those are great. What brand are they?

I did a handful for Xmas presents, and they were fun, I just feel like I have too much to do in my regular books. They are perfect little gifts, though. I used some I got at Hobby Lobby, but I can't remember what brand they were. Chatterbox, maybe?

Anyways, love your books! Chrissy

A bird in the hand said...

Grützi, Dagmar,

It's nice to find another Canadian blog. I enjoyed your photos and minibooks.

Cheers, Colette