Pages

22.4.07

Jeremy ..... Vancouver days 3 & 4




We had a couple great days together, doing Mom and son stuff. Jeremy took me for an early Mother's Day lunch up Indian Arm in Deep Cove.

I got to meet a few of his teacher colleagues at "Riverside Secondary School" where he teaches, and it was great fun to hear them tease him. Julie had been away at Whistler, but came home before I drove back to Westbank and I was able to have a quick visit with her. 6 months is much too long to see your only child, even though he is full grown. Thank you Jeremy for the couple of lovely days spent together. Thanks Catherine for the photo of Jeremy and I.



There's nothing that can help you understand your beliefs more than trying to explain them to an inquisitive child. ~Frank A. Clark

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrea Wiebe said...

Hi Dagmar :)
The pictures of you and Jeremy are such treasures!!! Can't wait to see how you scrapbook them!!!

Have a wonderfully sunny day!
Andrea