Pages

13.9.07

It's my birthday...


Most of you that know me, know how much birthdays mean to me. I love being remembered and thanks to all of you that have sent cards, e-mailed, phoned, & remembered me. I think that birthdays should be special in so many ways. It is yours, and we all should celebrate the joy and the happiness in our lives.

The flowers were delivered yesterday, a loving gift from Christa. Cindy delivered her gifts personally on the weekend, and this morning Jim and the "girls" treated me so well. I work today, but tonight we will go out and have dinner at a little place in Peachland overlooking the lake, always a treat.

So thanks everyone, as you can see by this, I am very touched by your thoughtfulness and love.

*************************
Don't count the days, make sure everyday counts. ~unknown
Posted by Picasa

No comments: