Pages

17.9.07

Road Trip

Water dogs


These photos are from the Road Trip Jim and I took yesterday. It was overcast and then turned to rain, but the "girlies" and us had fun anyways.
Found this old vintage "Esso" sign which I wanted to take a photo of, but Jim thought that I might have enough old signs in my collection. As you can see, after a brief discussion, he was kind enough to turn around a mile or so down the road and give me time to record this sign. We drove over the Coquihalla Highway to Aspen Grove, then past all this little lakes to Princeton, back up to Westbank.
It took about 5 1/2 hours with a picnic stop along the way at Bromley Rock. You should see the trees changing colors, even here in the OK, fall is coming sooner than I thought it would.
************************************************************************************

The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land.
~G.K. Chesterton
Posted by Picasa

No comments: