Pages

22.9.07

Vancouver

Jeremy, his new truck and their new townhouse in the background

Frosso and I shopping at a great vintage store that all kinds of things I loved!!!! I am wearing my beautiful down vest. Jim's birthday gift to me.
I am staying with Frosso for a couple of nights, what fun we are having hitting
all the vintage and 2nd hand store in her little neighbourhood.
Jeremy came and picked me up in his new truck and took me to see their new place which they move into on Oct 28. He took me out to lunch, went shopping, and then we met Julie for dinner. Back here at Frosso's waiting for her to come home from work, and then we will have a drink to celebrate all the amazing things that we found.
Tomorrow I will meet Jeremy and Julie for lunch, then overnight with Shirley before I head back to Westbank on Monday.

No comments: