Pages

16.3.08

Brighton Love....


I love Brighton Jewellery and jewellery in general, and here in AZ. there are quite a few Brighton stores, that keep luring an unsuspecting person in. Once you are in you might fall in love with a certain color or design, and of course they offer new design for every season...the shopping has definitely been fun here.
On a different note; The Gym...a place of great joy (yeah right) and torture...I never knew that arm muscles could get that sore...something to think about, I think it will improve when my attitude about going improves. Swimming and walking are much more my source of joy....
This afternoon we are going to the Ironhorse BeanBag Block party, look for new and funny photos over the next couple of days. We are hoping that the rain will stay away and it will be warmer than the 50 degree weather they have forcast.

Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

hippo chick said...

I, too, love Brighton jewelry. In fact, I'm going to drop in the store just around the corner from this Panera's in just a few minutes. That, on the way to the 60% off sale at Coldwater Creek.

I LOVE your photos.