Pages

21.3.08

Caroline's Artwork.









Look at these, aren't they wonderful?

These are all painted on slabs of rock. My sister Caroline has been a natural talent all of her life, and in the past few years she has matured into this wonderful artist. Our Mom and Dad would be really proud of the art she creates, as they always encouraged all 7 of us kids to create & entertain ourselves. We each did that each in our own way. Caroline's husband Larry is so supportive and helped create a lovely place for her to paint. Soon she will have a web-site and when she does I will post it here. We are all so proud of you and your work, Caroline.

Keep sending me more of your paintings now that you have a computer...I nearly fainted when I got my first e-mail from you!!!!!!!

On another pleasant note: Happy 10th Anniversary Laurie and Shane in Australia. We hope you have many more wonderful and adventurous years together.

****************************


The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

~Jimmy Johnson

No comments: