Pages

30.7.08

Thrift Shop finds

This was the best find, a small wall hanging that was hand embroidered with the saying.
"Within every heart is a garden waiting to be tended."
A bargain @1.25

Obviously a good day to find things and all @ 50% off!!!

Charming old cake carrier to add to my metal tin collection.

These 2 plates are destined for a gift picnic basket.


I always need/want lace and buttons, who know where they will end up.
I also found Cindy 2 more plates for her collection.
So, as you can see, it was a good day.
I am only sorry that my buddy Cindy wasn't with me to help me find these tresures. She is coming for 4 days in September and then we will do some serious shopping.
Can't wait.!!!!

1 comment:

Happy Day Lady said...

Oh my!! Dagmar - you are a fabulous thrifter! :O) Just thinking of how and where these finds will bless others - makes me smile :O)