Pages

30.12.08

The Raven in Me!!!




Those of you that know me well understand that shiny things attract me.
I think it was Cindy that first said that I must of been a Raven in my former life, because I am attracted to shiny, glittery and over the top things....and she is right.
I have decided to start collecting some brooches like these ones and use them in my next year's Christmas/Advent Calendar...Look out,I am on the hunt for 23 brooches that glitter!!!
I already have one, so I am in good shape.
Happy travels to my Ya Ya Shannon and her husband Del who today will be flying to Thailand for a month long holiday with other friends....
Sue and I will miss you.
We will be celebrating New Years Eve with Sue and Dave, having dinner together and then watching a movie...we are all wondering if we can stay awake until midnight...I will let you know!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really think that Canadian gentlemen are the best after all, because kissing your hand may make you feel very very good but a diamond and a sapphire bracelet lasts forever.
~Anita Loos

No comments: