Pages

24.5.09

Hand Stitched...

This hand stitched sampler will become part of the cover for a new journal.
I am calling this one "A Key to your Dreams."
Thanks to my Cindy for gifting me all these wonderful old keys.
Yesterday I worked in the garden, took Cookie for a walk and worked on a new sampler piece...almost finished. It was lovely sitting outside on the deck in the sunshine, listening to music and stitching away to my hearts content.
Jim was in and out working most of the morning and afternoon. We went of a drive in the evening to check out some of the new homes being built on a mountain to the north of us.
This wonderful weather is why we moved here in the first place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We remember our Mom & Dad today as it was their anniversary.
You are both missed every day.

1 comment:

Happy Day Lady said...

Lovely sampler Dagmar. Blessings and hugs as you remember your dear Mom and Dad xo