Pages

13.5.09

Paper Flowers..


Sitting pretty on top of my journal, these are the paper flowers that I made. I took some old gardening books and used paper punches to make them. I also added some other small flowers to give it a fuller vintage look. Glittered the edges and added buttons to the centers. It fills this little vase that sits on my desk with these cheery blooms.
No need to water,.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness. Abraham Maslow

3 comments:

hippo chick said...

Hi Dagmar,

I love the flowers. How very clever. Will you and Jim be going to Sri Lanka anytime soon? I'm off to Chicago (as exotic as I get) to see my girl, Paige.

~hippo hugs~

Faye said...

Wow....those are such cute flowers!! How ingenius :)

Happy Day Lady said...

I tell you! These are BLOOMIN' LOVELY!!!

:O)