Pages

12.7.09

Japan.....




For 4 summers while working at Mission Hill Winery, I got to know this great gal named Maki. This past year she has gone back home to Japan for 8 months to visit her parents and yesterday she sent me these photos that I thought I would share.
Isn't that tree and temple amazing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Del and Dave. Congratulations on 40 years!! I hope your surprise party by your sons was a great sucess!!
************
Happy Birthday today Jim's cousin Wayne in Victoria..
~~~~~~
That man is successful who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much, who has gained the respect of the intelligent men and the love of children; who has filled his niche and accomplished his task; who leaves the world better than he found it, whether by an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul; who never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who looked for the best in others and gave the best he had.
Robert Louis Stevenson



No comments: