Pages

18.12.09

Brooches..


These are some of the brooches I made from several felted wool sweaters, velvet, and wool cashmere.
The "girls" came over on Monday and we had fun making all different kinds.
Below are the samples I made for the class!
Play, craft, read, bake, walk, garden, dream, run, excerise, swim, eat,bike, work, But always have fun.(in what ever order you like.)
Don't stop living!
****************
Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
Samuel Ullman


3 comments:

hippo chick said...

Love this post...AND the wonderful brooches. The quote at the end is my mantra, I think. Age is totally a state of mind... and given that, I'm still a young (thin) chick.

~hippo hugs~
P.S. Read my blog to see my wonderful, joyful news.
P.

Happy Day Lady said...

How fun for the gals to "brooch" the crafting of brooches with Dagmar!!! =) Really neat!

Faye said...

What a unique way to use fabric to make these wonderful brooches and what great gifts they'd make :)