Pages

7.12.09

Festive season!






img_craftsinthekitchenlg_4
16740_195640889342_65400534342_3873970_1185498_n

Cold front coming down from Canada of all places, go figure!
We will need to put on some long pants and sweaters for a few days.
We went into the golf cart parade yesterday in our community We decorated the house and then the golf cart, which means a festive start for the season.

Off to visit Shannon for a few days and finish off my Christmas shopping. I will leave you with some images of my faourite store, Domestic Bliss!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch.

1 comment:

Happy Day Lady said...

As Mary would say (from Calgary) - "Ha! Mom! you don't know cold!" 20 below here! tee hee
Have fun at Shannon's and shoppin' I'm ahead of myself this year! Still some things to do but maybe I won't be up all night Christmas Eve! ha ha
:)