Pages

24.2.14

My sister Caroline's art....

This is the lastest painting my sister

Caroline

has finished. She is truly very talented.

Not only does she paint,

she is creative in her pottery studio, she helps out and teaches

young kids at school about pottery,

she can knit, crochet, & garden.

The best part is that she is loving and kind.

Caroline is a sister that we are happy was born into our family.

I am so glad she is one of my sisters!

 

 

Caroline and her husband Larry.

 

check out her art at www.logcabinstudio.blogspot.com

Check out her pottery at www.mudfrogsstudio.blogspot.com

 

1 comment:

Christa said...

Oh my goodness … It is an absolutely beautiful piece of art …!!! Yes Caroline is so talented and you are so lucky to have your sisters and brothers to share with … !!! xoxo