Pages

28.5.14

Miss Dandelion Doe

Jeremy was starting to get better,

Julie felt they could manage ok on their own, so I was able to drive home.

I am hopeful he will not overdo it.

He will be re-evaluated by his Dr. in 10 days to see when he

is well enough to go back teaching.

I was grateful to have been able to help out.

I am happy to be back home and share my days with Jim once again.

Now that I am back home, I will be making this new felt Doe that I purchased

from

Posie Gets Cosy

I will post my deer when I get her completed.

This is my PFD pattern.
 
Here are Alicia's other new patterns.

 

 

 

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Aw, how adorable! Can't wait to see your creation... love the knitted accessories ;)

Glad to hear Jeremy is feeling better and that you can relax at home again!

Christa said...

They are so adorable ... I think your choice to make the Doe is the perfect one ... excited to see her once she is done ... !!! xoxo