Pages

8.1.07

5:00 am .....my coffee

This is my latte and book I was reading at 5:00 am this morning, as our older dog "Cookie" has been sick all night. You would not believe what you see in the RV park that early, walking around and around with a sick dog. There are peacocks here that rest in the trees at night, they really scared Cookie when they started making their croaking sound. All Cookie wanted to do was head back to the 5th wheel. We hope she just is a bit off, but I will stay with her all day just to make sure. Hoping you are all having a good day:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dagmar, Jim, Cookie and Pebbles.

I finally had a chance to catch up with your blog after a fairly hectic last few months. Not going to get any better over the next few weeks while I do my bosses job until mid February. I need my 'man up north' really on his game for the near future although I think he will need to spend some time in Asia and the Pacific to really develop some useful contacts for me! Your NYE looked like a lot of fun! Sorry to hear cookie is not well - fingers crossed for s speedy recovery. Love to all

Shane (and Loz)!