Pages

15.1.07

Gold Canyon, Az







Here is our view from our 5th wheel for the next month. It is a great place to walk the dogs, as we can just go outside "Canyon Vista RV Park" onto BLM lands and they have acres of desert to run in. It was so cold here last night, 25c degrees that all the water froze. I know some of you are laughing because where you are it is -29c, go ahead, I totally understand, wimps that we are, thinking that we might be able to suntan. Ha! I always watch the weather all across Canada to see what's happening, so where ever you live, I can see what's going on in your area.

Thanks Shane for the wonderful comment on the blog, and to let you know "Jim" your man up north is ready for deployment to where ever you want to send him. Any region that is under your Australian Command, Pacific or Asia will do. He is trying to stay sharp and in shape while he waits for you call!! After living with me and 2 large dogs in less than 350 sq. feet, for the past 2 ½ months, I am sure it would be a welcome change!



No comments: