Pages

17.4.07

Clipboard & little books....

At home under the weather today, so between sleeping, resting
and trying not to get so run down again, I finished off some projects that have been sitting on my desk. I painted the clip on the clipboard, and sanded it back for a shabby look.
Found papers and stamps in my collection that finished off the little books that I love to make. I am hoping to get a good night's rest tonight so I can go on my way to Vancouver tomorrow.
*************
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see. ~John Burroughs

2 comments:

Andrea Wiebe said...

Hi Dagmar!
Your little books and clipboard look wonderful!!!
Hope you are feeling better. Have a safe trip!!!
Andrea

camport said...

Love the books!!!

Chrissy