Pages

17.5.07

100th blog entry 2007

This has been so much fun, keeping up this page even though we are not travelling at the moment. I have been using some of the things I have been collecting over the years on my scrapbook pages like buttons, pages from old books and dictionaries and vintage ric rack.

Jeremy and Julie made it safely to Orlando with their group of 70+ kids and adults, and he has posted his photos, and it looks like fun. http://sites.sd43.bc.ca/secondary/riverside/jbrown/default.aspx

Off to work I go for the next 3 days, and I know it will be "smoking" busy as everyone will want to be in the Okanagan for the May long weekend...

It is a 2 quote kinda day:

We all have had big changes in our lives that are more or less second chances. ~Harrison Ford

The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn. ~David Russell

No comments: