Pages

11.5.07

Happy 13th Birthday Cookie...


Today, May 11th, is Cookie May's 13th birthday. What a sweet and mild mannered dog she is. She is enjoying her retirement years doing what she loves to do best, sleep in the sun, watch the birds, and wait for her mealtimes. In her senior years she has become quite a water dog and goes into the water on every occasion. So to our lovely old gal, we pray that you have many more healthy, happy years with us.
******************
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dagmar,

I was so touched when I saw the picture. The white feather signifies that I am on the right path of this journey of life. I will always remember when you took this photo for me.
Sending you love and light...