Pages

16.1.08

Look what I found today......

As you can see I had a fantastic day, and look at the treasures that I found to enhance my crafting.

Cindy, you will recognize my McCoy, this is a smaller version of the one that you gave me that started my McCoy collection...what a find!!!!! The other is a McCoy pitcher, and it is the first of its kind in my collection. I also got a bag of sample fabrics, Polo, Cowan & Tout, and look at these yummy looking ribbons, each roll was only 10 cents....and the vintage sewing patterns...who knows what they will be come. It was the best Treasure Hunting Day that I have had so far, and I got about 10 great balls of wool...more later.....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

camport said...

I like treasure hunts!! Where do you go? I remember you saying something about a swap meet or flea market last time we were here...? Gotta let me in on that secret!

:)

hippo chick said...

You have the most beautiful posts!