Pages

29.4.08

Frosso's balcony garden




These were some of the plants in pots on Frosso's balcony in Vancouver, and I really liked the looks of them. So this year I decided that I would plant some shrubs into my pots and see if that appeals to me over the hot summer months here in Westbank...Frosso took me to a wonderful little garden centre in Vancouver ( Figaro's) and I found lots of shrubs that I hope work for me up here. I will post my potted plants later on this week. All we need is some warm weather to get the plants growing...brr it is still so cool and windy here. And they call this Spring?

There is no gardening without humility. Nature is constantly sending even its oldest scholars to the bottom of the class for some egregious blunder.

~Alfred Austin

Posted by Picasa

No comments: