Pages

3.6.08

95 years young!!!


This is our dear friend, Doris Drayton from Kaslo, now living here with her daughter Penny. Her two sister siblings are both doing well at 93, and 91...How cool is that! Today we went out for lunch, then drove around in the convertible, top down and music up and a cool wind in Doris's hair. We drove up to Cedar Creek Winery and then continued on to Carmelli's Cheese place. We had fun trying new cheeses and trying out their Gellato. Doris is a beautiful living treasure, she is so sharp and living a fulfilling life. We are proud to have her as our friend.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I happened upon your blog and find it delightful. I love the pictures, very well done. And the quotes. I have just begun blogging myself and am reading others to get ideas. Come visit me at pittsburghmia.com

Cheryl Wray said...

Oh, I just LOVE this!!! What a wonderful way to celebrate the day with your friend. I hope I look so lovely at her age!

hippo chick said...

my mil is 93 and sharp as a tack. i love being in her company. what a fun day.