Pages

6.3.09

Book making process....

Front Cover
Finished product...filled with lots of watercolor paper, scrapbook paper, etc.

Back cover


How the front and back covers looked before being cut apart.

Inside front and back cover.

My favorite glue for this kind of project.

Tissue layer to cover the box.

This wire bound book started it's life off as a cereal box, and pages ripped from mail order catalogs.

How cool is that!!!

Reuse, recycle and enjoy!!!
I bound the front, back and all the filler pages with a "Bind it All"
machine made by Zutter




2 comments:

Happy Day Lady said...

Very, very , very cool!
And I clicked on the pictures to enlarge them so I could enjoy all the marvelous detail that you have put in. So cool. Love reading the words like "I wish the sermon were shorter" ha ha
And that blue! Well you already know how much I love the blue! And when all these pics are framed against the blue Arizona sky, well, it just doesn't get any better!
"The artist's world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep." ~Paul Strand
Happy Friday Dagmar! :)

hippo chick said...

You are just so very, very clever. I just love seeing your wonderful crafts, Dagmar.

Have a wonderful weekend.