Pages

31.3.09

Cindy's Jam


Quite a few years ago, I bought this yellow metal bread box for Cindy as a gift. Yesterday she sent me this photo of her jam making supplies that she keeps in it. Later on in the day, she sent me the top photo with her freshly made Strawberry Jam.
The one she that she made for me has the vase on top with the flowers blooming from her garden....Can't wait to see you when you come down in April!!! Thank you.
Hope all of you have joy in your heart and spring has sprung where you live!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
~Mother Teresa

1 comment:

Happy Day Lady said...

How absolutely lovely - the beauty of sharing in friendship and to both of you so cleverly and beautifully done! Makes one smile :)!

I remember a metal bread basket we had - Mom used to pack picnics in it too - it was tan and red plaid........... mmmmmmm lovely mems!
Thanks for evoking them xo