Pages

8.3.09

My Cindy...

I was trying to figure out the other day how long Cindy and I have been friends and I am thinking that it has been since around 1976 or so when we first meet & worked together in Cranbrook...
I was so lucky when Jim and I moved to Nelson in 1990 that Cindy and Tim already lived there and our friendship flourished.
Her she is with her black lab, Emmy Lou who thinks she is a lap dog!!!!
She wrote me this morning and said that it snowed again yesterday in Nelson, brrr. (so sorry, Cindy)
Glad we are still here in AZ for another month.

Primroses, Forsythia, and Contorted Willow as a sure sign of spring on a plate that I brought Cindy back a couple of years ago.

Bowl in the foreground is one Cindy just found to add to her collection and the one in the background is the one that she did...Nice, eh!!!
Thanks Cindy for sending the photos and for always reading what is happening in my world.
We are on the same time now again for 6 months as AZ never changes to daylight savings time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
G.K. Chesterton




No comments: