Pages

4.4.09

Birds of a Feather...



We had a wonderful Greek dinner last night and I am sure that none of us needs to eat today. Pictures to follow.
Heading off this morning to Shannon's, leaving Jimmy with Cookie to enjoy the solitude...The Ya Ya's have already invited him over so he won't starve tonight...thank you.
Shannon and I will go to the Phoenix Home and Garden tour tomorrow and then back home for me in the evening...
Was a busy crafting day yesterday as Ya Ya Shannon came over and she made some lovely tray pendant necklaces..she has become a crafty gal!!. I finished making 3 journals and am very happy how they looked. I will take some photos when I have finished the 4th one and post them later this week...
Where ever you are reading this from, enjoy your day!




2 comments:

Happy Day Lady said...

May the bluebird of happiness fly with you wherever you go and his happy cousin with Jim and pup as they have their own fun before their Greek sup! :O)

hippo chick said...

It's been chilly in Las Vegas. Yesterday was positively cold. We had rain, lots of wind, and even some ice pellets. We spent the day snuggled inside. I scrapped.

I just love the pics of Cookie. I love that you love her so.

~hippo hugs~