Pages

9.5.09

Craft Room changes....

Added an Old vintage Chair that I am going to slipcover and moved one of the fabric units around to give my self more space when you enter.

Jim had built me this 2 sided unit on wheels when we were in Nelson and it has been such a good fit for both of my rooms. It holds nearly all of my fabric on both side. The other side is near my sewing machine.

Moved a cupboard out of the guest room and added some of my McCoy Pottery collection.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
A.A. Milne


3 comments:

hippo chick said...

I know jealousy is wrong, but I'm just a little green when I see your room. It is fantastic.

I love the Pooh quote. Isn't it true too?

~hipp hugs~

Happy Day Lady said...

Tis so true Pooh, so true!
Don't ya think that this picture of Dagmar's Studio is the perfect picture for "that" moment?

thanks Pooh and Dagmar xo
awesome!

Kim G. said...

Whoa! Now that's a craft room! Awesome!