Pages

4.6.09

New Market Bags..

Here are the 2 new market bags that I made yesterday. I really like how they turned out. I cut both out at the same time and that really worked well for me. I lined them both with my thrift store fabrics that I found.
On the first one, I cut out a small trout and sewed it to the front pocket.
These ones are made as gifts...the recipients will remain anonymous.
(at least for now)

Detail of the pocket and the fabric.

Some of the new thrift store fabric I found yesterday. I washed then all, and was able to dry them outside... The black fabric was used for the bags that I made yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

[ albert einstein ]
Thanks to rebecca sower' s blog.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I think a table at the craft fair at Christmas is in order...those are fabulous !!

hippo chick said...

Love the quote.

~hippo hugs~