Pages

11.6.09

Sisters on the Fly...














These wonderful Vintage Trailers belong to some of the members of

"Sisters on the Fly"


They all travel in these funky vintage fixed up trailers, and I have wanted one as well...

Jim, not so much...still working on that..

They all went to "The Farm Chicks Show" http://www.thefarmchicks.com/ in Spokane last weekend. How cool that must of looked with all these old trailers.


Cindy and I missed it this year, but next year we will be geared up and ready to go.

So if anyone out there knows of a great little vintage trailer that is for sale and is in reasonably in good shape, just let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nostalgia is a file that removes the rough edges from the good old days.

Doug Larson







1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh too bad....we sold one a couple of years ago that was on my parents farm. It was identical to the first picture (minus the cowboy)...and it was in excellent shape...even I would have camped in it. Shall keep my eyes open.