Pages

6.8.09

These Hands...

hands
I took this photo awhile back and when I saw it today, I knew that this was going to be my post.
These hands created this journal, they caress, soothe and make a home. These hands once rocked Jeremy's cradle and held him close to my heart. These hands hold hands with my husband. These hands pet our dog. These hands wear my mother's thin wedding band. These hands wear my own wedding band when I go out. These hands work in the garden, in the house and in the craft room. These hands dust, polish and turn pages as I read.These hands pick up the phone and call my family and friends.
These hands are happy, busy hands.
These are my hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The hand that rock the cradle, rules the world.
unknown

1 comment:

Happy Day Lady said...

How absolutely insightful and lovely ......