Pages

18.8.09

Paint Chips...



These lovely whimsy painting are done on paint chips from one of my favourite artists
Geninne D. Zlatkis...
(click on images to view larger)
This is her Bio on her Etsy Shop.
Hello! My name is Geninne D. Zlatkis and I live in a forest near Mexico City with my husband Manolo and our two handsome boys. I'm in love with watercolors and I couldn't be happier to share my work with all of you. Thank you so much for visiting my Etsy shop.
I keep a blog at www.geninne.com where you can keep up with my art adventures.

Geninne was kind enough to let me post these on my blog for you to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arts and Crafts keep you Sane!
Mary Engelbreit



2 comments:

Happy Day Lady said...

Dagmar! You find the NEATEST things! Awesome!
Thanks so much for sharing. I may not have been able to be around as much as I like to be - but know I am still waving the Studio D flag!!!!!!
=)

hippo chick said...

Love the quote. Mary Englebright is a favorite of mine.

~hippo hugs~