Pages

23.9.09

Vancouver continued.....

My kidlets...Jeremy and Julie..


For me it never gets any better than this...the kids having the patience for another photo!!
Aren't they adorable? I thnik so too!!!
Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
~Joseph Addison


Images in the Mirror


I took this photo while looking at a really large mirror and I love how, Frosso, myself and Layne look together after all these years as dear friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.

Maxim Gorky


The cutest Frosso

Frosso being her cute and funny self.
Below: The lovely and elegant Layne.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Mahatma Gandhi


Elegant Layne



1 comment:

Happy Day Lady said...

Dagmar, you and y our family and friends look maaaahvellous and best of all the happiness you exude is delightful! =D