Pages

20.11.09

What I am working on today...

IMG_9554-1pretty little felts
*****************
Yesterday, I made this felted brooch. Working on another one today!
I always have been interested in felting and roving wool.
Here is my first sample, and if you have a chance to get this lovely little craft book, do so. It is filled with all kinds of clever projects to fill your days and to make gifts to give away!
*****************
Sommetset studio
*************
Lots of reading to do, crafts to make, bike to ride, shopping to do, fun to have...
Does it get any better than this?
**********************
There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.
Lady Blessington

2 comments:

Happy Day Lady said...

ooohhhhhhhhhh - that is so dreamy! like soft pink cotton candy all dressed up in Sunday best! I've seen felted flowers before but this one is my most favorite for sure so far! Happy Friday! xo

hippo chick said...

How pretty. I agree, Dagmar, life is so good to us. We are truly blessed.

~hippo hugs~