Pages

29.1.10

Felted Mouse...

Alex's felted mouse
***********
While I was under the weather with a cold this week, I bought this pattern of the felted mouse and hedgehog from
http://blog.betzwhite.com/ in her etsy shop.
This is the one I made for baby Alex and I will be sending him on his way to Sri Lanka next week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
for Alex
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Felted mouse and Hedgehog
***********
Made from the same pattern, just into a hedgehog...they are fun to make and since it is for a baby, I just embroidered the eyes, nose and sewed the tail in really well.
Am feeling much better today, thanks for all you good wishes via e-mail and phone calls.
Jim's cousin Wayne and Jo-Ann were here while I had this cold and they seemed to have survived with Jim taking them for a drive. They treated us to a lovely dinner last night at Brio, and have left today for their continued journey to Puerto
Vallarta.

No comments: