Pages

24.2.10

Crafting this past week.

I have a new couple of girlfriends that I have met down here and we like to get together and craft.
Karen and I made these Yo Yo's and are fashioning them into necklaces...I just got the chain I am going to use. Sue has been busy making great looking lap quilts.
Karen and I will be taking a jewelry class together tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully the results will warrant a worthy mention on my blog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMG_0895

photos around the house-1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily. The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world. ~
Adabella Radici

1 comment:

Happy Day Lady said...

So fun! So colorful! and I love how you can "see" the sun in the photos! :)Thanks for sharing!