Pages

30.4.10

Goodbye Nanny...

Jeremy's Nanny passed away quietly yesterday just short of her 95th birthday. She lived a very good and healthy life and was very active in her church community.She loved and was loved.
 I am forever grateful that she was in my life all these years.
Here she is with my mom Carol in Bull River. They both became widows only a few months apart in 1994.
Here is to all the wonderful family memebers that have touched our lives and have passed on to their next life.
***************
Barbara Brown   September 17- 1915  April 29 - 2010
Carol Leuenberger    September 11 - 1924 September 30 - 2000
United by married, these  2 lovely Grandmother's were so special to Jeremy.
************
IMG_1949-1
My mom, Carol on left and Barbara on the right. Our old dog Sable in the background.
***************
My Grandmother always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now her day was complete.
Marcy DeMaree

1 comment:

hippo chick said...

What a wonderful tribute. My mother-in-law will be 96 in December. We are so blessed to have had her all these years, as you were with your dear ones.

What a wonderful tribute and so good that you could see her before she passed.

My condolences to you and to Jeremy.

~hippo hugs~