Pages

28.2.11

Crafting in Studio D

It has been very cool here in AZ. in the past few days and even this morning we have frost on all the garden furniture in the garden.
It is a really good time to have lots of craft projects on hand to create. Mostly I have been learning how to knit and crochet.
Christa has been inspiring me and every day on skype we show eachother what we made that day...She is a knitting machine! Cindy in her ceramic studio and Caroliine in her painting studio. Alanna with her quilting!

Making granny squares for a lap blanket, some coasters just so I could learn to crochet in the round!
I hope that where ever you are reading this from today, you have a crafting project that
you enjoy making!





1 comment:

Christa said...

We've had a few good laughs ... sitting in our PJ's ... sipping on cold coffee ... sharing our projects ... not much else is getting done in this household lately ... :) counting down the hours I have left before Mike gets home ... !!!