Pages

25.7.11

Happy Birthday "Gertie"

It is mfsibrtp { my favorite sister in Bull River that paints} birthday. I adore Caroline. She is feisty, sweet, loving, kind, determined and an outdoorsy kind of gal. I call her Gertie or Carrots of just Caroline..she is 9 years younger than me and many years wiser....she is a loving wife to Larry and a great Mom to Troy and Kari..grandmother to Gianna..I am so happy to be her sister and to call her my friend! I know our other sister Evelyne who is one of my fav's as well feels the same way!
Happy Birthday Caroline!





4 comments:

Margaret said...

Hip happy birthday to your dear sweet sister! Mx

Christa said...

Happy Birthday to Caroline ... such a special lady ... privileged to be a part of the sisterhood ... xoxo

cindy gibb said...

Happy Birthday Caroline!

Shane Pollard said...

Happy birthday to Caroline!!

You're so lucky to have sisters - I had 3 brothers and always longed for a sister - for sharing girlie things!

Shane :)