Pages

20.7.11

"Rosie" is heading south......

Meet "Rosie"....she is a gift for my blogging friend Suzanne.....for her new granddaughter...I love making these and I am very pleased with how she turned out...the right pieces of fabric just seem to be found when I need them...I asked Suzanne to name her...and just love her given name!
Check out her great blog...Meridian Road....HERE

I will post Millie tomorrow...I will be working on Daisy and Darby...for Christa's new grand baby to be as well as Darby for Daigen....She will be scouring the fabric selection to see what she can make!

Here are some of the names I am working on...Helen, Joyce, Heidi, Hazel,
Martha...Humphrey, Simon and Albert...who knows what they will look like!















2 comments:

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I guess we are south!
Thank you so much, Dagmar! Claire is going to love Rosie, I just know it.

Christa said...

lol ... she is so cute ... she will get lots of cuddles from Suzannes granddaughter Claire ... lucky little girl ... as will my grandchildren when Daisy and Darby arrive...!
xoxo