Pages

28.8.11

Morning Light....

I love getting up early...I don't want to miss a sunrise in our beautiful Okanagan Valley....and I think the early morning light is amazing.... to capture it perfectly is difficult but to me that is not as important as just seeing it unfold.....These are the views from. our deck....

Sunrise starting over the bell tower at Mission Hill Winery.......





Early morning light on the golf course.





On the hills and wineries across the lake....such a wonderful place to live.








3 comments:

Christa said...

Lovely sunrise ... and a rainbow from the sprinkler displaying the colours of life ... beautiful peaceful photos ... xoxox

Barbara said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I'd get up early every day!

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

That's such a great view to see every morning!