Pages

17.10.11

Nelson...

Worked in the garden with Shannon and helped her put some of her garden to bed...then we went over in the afternoon for a beach visit to see Cindy and Tim..Jim went to town to have a look around for old times sake! Tim was out in his sailboat with friends while Cindy and I enjoyed tea and relaxed in the sunshine..I always feeling so sad saying goodbye..so I don't..I just say see you soon! (6 months goes quickly).
This was the sun shining thru the clouds hitting the water as we were leaving our home in Westbank...



Tim on his sailboat..no wind....but a perfect reflection on the water...what a beautiful today was...the sunshine, the warmth, and our long time friends.


saying "see you later my darling friend Cindy" time away goes so quickly...





3 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow - that first photo is amazing.

Christa said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time ... my turn next Cindy ... to receive a hug ... !!!! Love your pictures on the water ... see you soon ... xoxox

Margaret said...

Stunning photos Dagmar! the colours in the first one are amazing! Mx