Pages

7.5.12

Breakfast on Adelante

I had a wonderful weekend in Vancouver with the kids. I got to stay with my dear friend Shirley overnight on her 100 year old, 42' Queenship "Adelante." She is moored at Pier 32 at Granville Island it is the perfect place for a lovely evening.




Fresh croissants smothered with Bonne Maman Raspberry jam..yummy!




Shirley in her wonderful galley kitchen holding her favorite mug..with her grandson Luca's picture...scenes from outside the boat...thanks Shirley for such a wonderful overnight.❤




{all photos taken with my IPad}

2 comments:

Maureen said...

How fun is that?! I've never been in something like that, it looks beautiful.

Christa said...

Looks like you had a great time with Shirley ... and you can tell she is one proud Grandma as well ... lovely way to spend and evening ... !!! oooo croissants with Raspberry Jam my favourite ... !!! xoxoxo