Pages

4.6.12

What is the Farm Chicks Show?

Cindy and I are always asked what is the Farm Chicks Show...well the best way to describe it is that it is a show of ideas...of carefully and thoughtfully crafted spaces for you think of how this might look in your home..but most of all it is about women..(and a few brave men) having a fun weekend and seeing new ideas for our homes! The bonus of having Cindy as my FC friend is such a gift...thank you so much for washing my grain sacks, what a treasure you are.❤





























3 comments:

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I drooled on my husband's Ipad! I see about a zillion things I'd want to bring home.

Christa said...

Thank you for taking pictures of some of the ideas from the Farm Chick's for those of us not being able to attend ... awesome stuff ... glad you had a great time ... !!! xoxo

Margaret said...

Oh my, I want to move in! what fab things! I do hope you bought that skirt??! Mx