Pages

16.3.13

A simple dinner

Having friends over and cooking a meal to share gives me great joy...a simple meal of pasta with chicken in an alfredo sauce, a salad, some veggies..sitting outside in the garden, with the last rays of the sun hitting the table...it is a good way to be able to entertain.
As "Everything goes with Ice Cream"..the dessert was easy to make..We had vanilla ice cream topped with strawberries sweetened with orange juice and a touch of sugar... sitting around the fire outside, it was the simple ending to a lovely evening.









4 comments:

koralee said...

Yummmm....my kinda dinner....have a lovely weekend. I am off to Vancouver...need to pick up a few goodies for my trip. I will email you before I go my friend. xoxoxo Hugs

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sounds delightful! Best wishes, Tammy

Christa said...

Lovely way to spend an evening with friends ... and my favorite part of any meal is always a simple dessert ... Looks delicious ...!!! Xoxo

Maureen said...

Yum!! Those look absolutely delicious! What a wonderful evening to enjoy.