Pages

18.4.13

A work in progress

I have been knitting this vest over the past month or so, along with 2 other projects I have on my needles..I love having it near me...picking it up when I have time, knitting a few more rows...I will be taking it with me to Vancouver tomorrow, maybe Claire will be interested to start knitting, it is never too early to learn a craft! The rose is a felted brooch I made a couple of years, I really like the contrasting textures. Are you crafting anything at the moment?





3 comments:

Log Cabin Studio said...

Love the soft green with the pink.
Give J&J and Claire a big hug from us!
xoxo

Christa said...

It will be wonderful to have your vest completed ... I love that you share your progress ... Safe travels for you ...!!! xoxo

Maureen said...

Love the colours Dagmar!