Pages

11.6.13

Up for Adoption...

Emma's sweet puppies are now 6 weeks old and in 2 weeks these little bundles of energy will bring happiness and joy to 9 more families..Caroline and Larry have hand raised these puppies that they help birth as well as naming all of them after candy. Caroline says they are able to differentiate between them all, as their personalities really are starting to shine. Emma has been such a good mom and soon it will be time for her to say goodbye to her pups. It will then be Emma's turn to be the young dog that she is without all that responsibility. I know this will be really hard for everyone to give them away.
Their adoption status will be posted by the Cranbrook, BC SPCA in a couple of weeks...Here they are, may I present,
"Sweet Marie"




Reese, O'Henry, Purdy ( in my header banner) Peanut....




Kit Kat, Caramilk, Peppermint, Oreo



Reese and O'Henry are the only 2 males..the 7 others are females. I can only say a big thanks to Caroline and Larry and all those who have gone over to help them out for doing the right thing..adopting Emma at 7 months when no one knew she was pregnant, loving her, keeping her, and helping her find good homes for her pups..I am so proud to call you my family.❤ I would adopt 2 in a heartbeat if we could at this point in our lives. Jim is very thankful we don't live closer than 8 hours away! He knows the temptation would be too much for both of us.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Such cuties! puppies are so much fun :) Our dog Tash is just about to have puppies, due any day, so exciting :)

Bee happy x

Christa said...

Oh how adorable each and every one are ... !!! I am sure they will be well loved when their rightful owners come along ... !! I too am grateful for people like Caroline and Larry ... who open up their hearts and homes for these wonderful creatures ... and I feel blessed to know them ... !!! Great post Dagmar ... !!!!

Maureen said...

Ooooh... so cute!!! Good thing I live far away; I doubt I could resist those sweeties either!

Log Cabin Studio said...

Thanks so much Dagmar,I wish you could be here to enjoy them as much as Larry and I do!!!
Jim and you would just fall in love with these little sweeties.
Love ya!!

Tammy said...

Gosh! 9 pups in a litter. That's a lot for a young doggy. I'm so glad to know they've been well cared for and pray they get loving forever homes. Tammy